We are committed to providing you exceptional care.
We are an independent, physical therapist-owned clinic offering one-on-one care with a commitment to exceptional care and service. We provide comprehensive physical therapy services with specialization in the assessment and treatment of joint, muscle, bone and soft tissue conditions. We have a strong emphasis on manual therapy and employ many different hands-on treatment techniques. We offer a wide array of physical therapy services, including treatment of orthopedic and sports-related injuries and pain, back pain, post-surgical rehabilitation, functional capacity evaluation, ergonomic assessment, running injuries and balance dysfunction.
In ensuring excellent and individualized care, at Black Hills Physical Therapy, all physical therapy services will be provided by a state licensed Physical Therapist. All physical therapists are Doctors of Physical Therapy and we have a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist on staff.
Our service specialties include:
Evidence Based Orthopedic and Manual Therapy Providers for all Types of Joint and Muscle Problems
- Over-use Injury Treatment
- Pre and Post Surgery Rehab
- Sports Injuries and Injury Prevention
- Neck and Low Back Pain
- Headache Treatment
- Hand Therapy
- Work Related Injury
- Functional Capacity Evaluations and Functional Job Descriptions
- Ergonomic Work Intervention Off- or On-site Provided
- Balance and Falls Prevention and Treatment
- Osteoporosis Exercise Prescription
- Bike Injury Treatment and Bike Fit
- Women's Health
- ASTYM Certified
- Anodyne Light Therapy
- Dizziness and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Running Injury Treatment and Prevention
- Outreach Clinic Site for Black Hills Orthopedic and Spine Center
Helping you to keep active and functional throughout your life is our passion. Our role is to fully assess your condition, determine the cause, and help you move forward to achieve a functional and active lifestyle.